Gena Apartments were built to give holidaymakers a convenient venue from which to explore Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast. Twin-bedroom holiday apartments offer accommodation for up to six people and serve as a convenient and affordable base for exploring the local area. Holidaymakers can visit the nearby Kings Beach (just a minute’s stroll from Gena), tennis courts, art galleries, local craft markets, and boutique stores. Seasonal concerts, such as jazz and carols, and the Caloundra Music Festival take place close by year-round.
Kings Beach Holiday Apartment Facilities
Gena furnishes all its Caloundra holiday apartments identically. Each offers a considerable range of facilities for holidaymakers, looking to make the most of their stay. These include:
- Queen size beds
- Full-service kitchens
- Fully-equipped laundry facilities
- Electric BBQs
- High-definition flat-screen TVs
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Spacious balconies
Gena Apartments also offer communal facilities including:
- Lift access to rooms
- Swimming pool
- Sun loungers
- Secure, undercover parking
- Advanced building security
- On-site library facilities
- Lockable storage rooms
Why Choose Gena Apartments for your Sunshine Coast Holiday?
Right from the outset, Gena Apartments wanted to provide convenient and affordable Queensland holiday apartments for people visiting this stunning part of the world. We got the basics right, allowing guests to live independently without worrying about where to do their laundry or keep their vehicles.
Over the years, Gena has gained a reputation for offering some of the most compelling holiday apartments in Kings Beach, thanks to the quality of the fittings and the exceptional location. Visitors to Caloundra can check-in and then forget about doing any additional admin – the accommodation caters to practically all their needs. Furthermore, managers Steve and Lorraine Purdy offer additional on-site support for guests who need it and are happy to answer questions.
Gena Apartments in Caloundra provide access to stunning local attractions and incredible landscapes. Not only do visitors stay in close proximity to the local beaches, but also the stunning hinterland adjacent to the coast that rumbles off into the interior of Queensland. From Gena, those enjoying Kings Beach holidays have easy access to an assortment of national parks, waterways and unspoiled, brush-covered mountains.
There are also a host of man-made attractions to enjoy too, including:
- Eumundi Markets – a lively open-air meeting place for local buyers and sellers where you can pick up artisan-made arts and crafts plus food
- Kings Park amphitheatre – a venue for live concerts and capacity for more than 250 people
- Caloundra Golf Club – a venue offering a premier 18-hole course, clubhouse and driving range
- Corbould Park Racetrack – an exciting horse-racing venue offering a variety of equine shows, events and betting opportunities
- Underwater World – a marine animal park, wildlife sanctuary and oceanarium
- Australia Zoo – a wildlife park set in more than 1,000 acres offering visitors the chance to see more than 100 species, including crocodiles, cheetahs and tigers
Gena Apartments offer great accommodation for fuss free holidays at Kings Beach and the wider Sunshine Coast Region. Stay here, and you have everything you want for the perfect break right at your fingertips.